Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Love Affair with Sun Spots



Pictures with sun spots get me every time. I love pictures that are flooded with light and have orbs of sunlight that dance in front of the bride and groom. I hope to get some just like these on my wedding day.


(Stout Photography)

As Rachel Zoe would say … I die.


(Mathieu Photography via Rock 'n Roll Bride)

I love this picture not only for the sun spot but because it is amazing!



(Jonas Peterson Photography)

Faces need not be included when Jonas Peterson gets a hold of sun spots.


4 comments:

  1. i am such a fan of sun spots in pictures!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sunspots too! They are absolutely gorgeous in photos and give a natural and surreal feel to the pictures. Happy wedding planning =)

    ReplyDelete